High attaining students entering CCF Sixth Form are eligible for our Scholarship Programme which provides them with unique and exclusive opportunities to ensure they stand out and secure places at top universities.
The scholars’ programme is awarded to those who successfully qualify, following a rigorous application process including completing interviews and securing the required GCSE grades.
Each student on the scholarship programme will have access to a £500 scholarship fund. The fund can be used for a number of purposes:
- Pay for Summer school programmes at the top universities (including residential courses)
- Pay for Access programmes and courses during term time (e.g Pathway to Law, Medlink courses, Sutton Trust courses)
- Pay for entrance exams such as BMAT (Medicine), LNAT (Law), UKCAT
- Travel expenses for visits to universities and access courses
- Other appropriate expenses relating to education
- Preparation and practise for interview process.
Students will also be part of our Russell Group Cohort, who receive a specialised programme focusing on gaining offers from Russell Group universities and top foreign universities.
Entry Requirements for the CCF Scholarship Programme:
- Achieve Grade 8 or 9 in five GCSE subjects*
- Letter of recommendation from Year 11 Head of Year
- A letter of recommendation from the Head of subjects the pupil wants to study.
*This excludes home language GCSE grades. Subjects included in this offer are at the discretion of the Headteacher and Director of Sixth Form.