Teacher of Mandarin
MPS (outer London)
Required for September 2020
We wish to appoint an inspirational teacher of Mandarin to our very successful Mandarin Department from September 2020.
We are looking for a first class practitioner, who will inspire students to reach the highest standards, as we continue to develop a school with a long tradition of excellence in education.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to teach Mandarin up to KS4
- A strong record of teaching and raising student achievement, particularly for disadvantaged students
- Innovative ideas and creative lesson planning
- Strong team working skills
- An appreciation of the value of a great education, especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds
We can offer you:
- Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
- A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
- A key role at one of London’s fastest improving schools.
- Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
- A headteacher with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
- Excellent and productive relationships between pupils and teachers.
Christ’s College Finchley has been pursuing excellence in education since 1857. The modern academy combines the most enduring aspects of the CCF traditions including high academic standards, excellent behaviour and the development of character with innovative and exciting approaches to learning and teaching. The successful candidate will be committed to our vision of high standards of achievement for all students.
For an electronic application pack, please see below.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email to: email@example.com or posted to the address shown in the advert, marked for the attention of the Human Resources Manager. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 10/03/2020